If you want elegance and style, our luxury paper bags are the perfect choice. These sophisticated paper bags are made from premium materials and is very popular with upmarket fashion boutiques, high-end retail stores, wedding souvenirs and promotional use …MORE INFO
Laminated Luxury Paper Bags
Laminated Luxury Paper Bags
This is our most popular paper bag style and the height of luxury packaging. Our luxury laminated paper bags are manufactured from fine quality art card and feature a turned-in top and reinforced base for extra strength and durability. These luxury, high impact carrier bags are typically custom designed, offset printed, and laminated with either a gloss or matte finish. We finish them by hand to ensure the finest possible quality.
Luxury paper carrier bags are perfect for retail, commercial and promotional use. They are also very popular as packaging for wedding souvenirs, party packs and other social occasions while corporate organisations love them for gift presentation and events like exhibitions and conferences. So if you are looking for beautiful, laminated paper bags that will make a lasting impression on your customers and add value to your gifts, you can rely on us to supply quality bags made for your brand and manufactured to the highest quality standards.
- Luxurious, elegant, upscale look and feel
- Highest quality offset printing
- Hand finished to high quality
- Gloss or matte laminated
- Strong and durable
We have several standard sizes and the choice of portrait (vertical) or landscape (horizontal) orientation for these bags. Price varies according to the sizes. Here are the currently available Laminated Paper Bag sizes:
- Mini (A5) – 5.5″ x 7.5″ x 2.5″
- Small (A4) – 8″ x 12″ x 3.5″
- Medium (Square) – 12.5″ x 12.5″ x 4″
- Large (A3) – 10.5″ x 15″ x 4.5″
- X-Large – 12.5″ x 17″ x 4″
- Wine Bottle Bag – 4.5″ x 14″ x 3.5″
These trendy, high-end paper bags are made from premium, coated art paper boards.
We produce your bags using the offset (lithographic) method because of its superior quality and all bags are printed in spot or full color (CMYK) depending on your design.
Our Luxury Paper Bags are hand-finished to perfection after applying either a gloss or matte laminate finish to protect them from scuffs and scratches, strengthen the bags, and also keep the colors vibrant.
These Luxury Paper Bags come standard with short (hand length – 12″ to 16″), knotted/hook rope handles which are color-matched to suit the bag design.
We accept the following artwork file formats:
When submitting your own designs for printing. please keep the following in mind:
- Design with the “bleed” in mind; make sure that important areas of your print product are kept within the safe area. This is to ensure that when your printed products are being trimmed, important information is not trimmed off.
- Our printers use a 4 colour ink process (CMYK). Please be aware that screen colours (RGB) may appear duller or lacking in contrast when printed. Ensure that your designs are created In CMYK process colours.
- To get the best out of your print order, submit your works in press-ready formats, keep all your text and important small design elements in vector formats. To keep your text in vector format, we recommend creating your designs in graphical software like Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign. Do not save your texts as bitmaps as these may result on fuzzy edges.
- When uploading designs with a mix of bitmap images, vectors and texts, ensure that your images are 300dpi. When saving your works as PDF, make sure you embed your fonts to prevent the fonts from changing and even distorting your design.
- Make sure you pre-flight your PDFs using the `Adobe PDF/X-1a` preset. This option can be found in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw and more recent versions of Adobe Photoshop.
- If are uploading CorelDraw, Photoshop or Illustrator files, please convert all fonts to curves or paths.
- Make sure your texts are at least 8 pts (very small text may look good on screen but does not print well). Try to keep text in bold colours wherever possible for best quality and avoid multiple coloured texts for better readability. When printing lines in a solid or dark colour, make sure they are no thinner than 0.5pt.
Our in-house graphics experts will still do a complimentary file check and make any necessary adjustments to ensure your artwork is print-ready but ensuring your artwork is properly formatted before uploading is the best way to guarantee perfect print quality.
To order from our printed paper bags range please follow these simple steps:
- Select your bag options above and choose your artwork options (select file to upload if you wish)
- Select your desired quantity and click the “ADD TO CART” button to upload your artwork (if you choose that option) and also add your products to the cart.
- On the shopping cart page, click checkout to make payment and complete your purchase
- Sign off on your print ready proof online to give approval for production
- Sit back and wait to receive your completed bags. If there are any changes to be made, don’t worry we’ll get in touch right away!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.