As more businesses are looking for eco-friendly packaging options, our unlaminated luxury bags are the ideal choice for a completely stylish and customisable luxury-style paper bag with ‘green’ appeal. Plus, they are great news for your budget! …MORE INFO
Unlaminated Luxury Paper Bags
Unlaminated Luxury Paper Bags
In a world that is moving towards more sustainable choices that are better for our planet and us, these custom-printed paper bags are perfect for projecting a luxury image in a totally earth-friendly way. Choose these bags if you want very stylish and customisable paper bag packaging that is still eco-friendly. Our Unlaminated Luxury Paper Bags come in a wide range of sizes with our standard finishes and rope handles to suit every need.
These bags have all of the great features of a luxury laminated paper bag with the difference being that they are made out of environmentally friendly FBB paperboards which are 100% recyclable and instead of lamination, these “green” carrier bags are coated in a thin water-based varnish sealer to add a slight sheen, increase tensile strength and give them a higher abrasion and rub resistance. Asides being great for the planet, our hand-finished, Unlaminated Luxury Paper Bags are strong, durable and quite affordable.
- Luxurious, elegant, look and feel
- Eco-friendly and recyclable
- Highest quality offset printing
- Premium hand finished bags
- Reinforced turn top & bottom board
- Strong and durable
We have several standard sizes and the choice of portrait (vertical) or landscape (horizontal) orientation for these bags. Price varies according to the sizes. Here are the currently available Unlaminated Paper Bag sizes:
- Mini (A5) – 5.5″ x 7.5″ x 2.5″
- Small (A4) – 8″ x 12″ x 3.5″
- Medium (Square) – 12.5″ x 12.5″ x 4″
- Large (A3) – 10.5″ x 15″ x 4.5″
- X-Large – 12.5″ x 17″ x 4″
- Wine Bottle Bag – 4.5″ x 14″ x 3.5″
These elegant and stylish paper bags are made from high quality, environmentally friendly FBB paper boards that are 100% recyclable.
We produce your bags using the offset (lithographic) method because of its superior quality and all bags are printed in spot or full color (CMYK) depending on your design.
After printing, we apply an environmentally-friendly, aqueous coating with a slight sheen on the bags to protect them from scuffs and scratches. The coating also strengthens the bags and helps keep the print colors vibrant. The bags are then hand-finished to perfection.
These Luxury Paper Bags come standard with short (hand length – 12″ to 16″), knotted/hook rope handles which are color-matched to suit the bag design.
We accept the following artwork file formats:
When submitting your own designs for printing. please keep the following in mind:
- Design with the “bleed” in mind; make sure that important areas of your print product are kept within the safe area. This is to ensure that when your printed products are being trimmed, important information is not trimmed off.
- Our printers use a 4 colour ink process (CMYK). Please be aware that screen colours (RGB) may appear duller or lacking in contrast when printed. Ensure that your designs are created In CMYK process colours.
- To get the best out of your print order, submit your works in press-ready formats, keep all your text and important small design elements in vector formats. To keep your text in vector format, we recommend creating your designs in graphical software like Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign. Do not save your texts as bitmaps as these may result on fuzzy edges.
- When uploading designs with a mix of bitmap images, vectors and texts, ensure that your images are 300dpi. When saving your works as PDF, make sure you embed your fonts to prevent the fonts from changing and even distorting your design.
- Make sure you pre-flight your PDFs using the `Adobe PDF/X-1a` preset. This option can be found in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw and more recent versions of Adobe Photoshop.
- If are uploading CorelDraw, Photoshop or Illustrator files, please convert all fonts to curves or paths.
- Make sure your texts are at least 8 pts (very small text may look good on screen but does not print well). Try to keep text in bold colours wherever possible for best quality and avoid multiple coloured texts for better readability. When printing lines in a solid or dark colour, make sure they are no thinner than 0.5pt.
Our in-house graphics experts will still do a complimentary file check and make any necessary adjustments to ensure your artwork is print-ready but ensuring your artwork is properly formatted before uploading is the best way to guarantee perfect print quality.
To order from our printed paper bags range please follow these simple steps:
- Select your bag options above and choose your artwork options (select file to upload if you wish)
- Select your desired quantity and click the “ADD TO CART” button to upload your artwork (if you choose that option) and also add your products to the cart.
- On the shopping cart page, click checkout to make payment and complete your purchase
- Sign off on your print ready proof online to give approval for production
- Sit back and wait to receive your completed bags. If there are any changes to be made, don’t worry we’ll get in touch right away!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.